POS research: On-site with the consumer
Impulse purchases are particularly important in the FMCG sector. Purchase decisions are rarely planned in advance, but rather made spontaneously at the POS. Consumers are thus influenced all the more by the existing ambience, the assortment, and the brand and product presentation. The proportion of so-called “in-store decisions” today is between 40 and 70 percent, depending on the product group.
The question of success or failure is therefore often decided at the POS. In order to successfully stand out in the competitive environment at the point of sale, consistent implementation of the POS strategy becomes a key success factor.
With our POS tools, we help you review and optimize your brand, product, product range and presentation to ensure that you are addressing your customers in a way that is appropriate for your target group.
- How eye-catching is your appearance at the point of sale?
- How can the product positioning at the POS be optimized?
- How strongly is your brand or product perceived in the competitive environment of the point of sale?
- Are important (brand) elements communicated sufficiently?
- How can attention be drawn more strongly to certain areas at the POS?