How do I reach my target group?
Through advertising research, we provide insights into which ads are most effective with your target audience. Our research designs help both during development and in analyzing the effectiveness of an ongoing advertising campaign.
To do this, we use quantitative surveys as well as focus groups with selected consumers to test, for example, ad motifs, advertising messages and other communication elements in all their creative variations. We ask what impact the ads has, what consumers think about the featured products, whether they would consider buying them, and how well they understand the product after seeing the ad. We can also ask what pages participants look up online after being exposed to an ad.
Our goal is to show you how your target audience responds to ads and help you create a strong and effective advertising campaign. With the results of our analysis, we will help you refine your advertising methods, select more effective advertising media and create marketing messages that will reach your clientele even better.
Central questions of advertising research
- Is the advertising seen? How high is its awareness, its recall?
- In which situation and in which medium is the advertising perceived by whom and how?
- What effect does an advertising campaign have, in a single medium or across different media?
- What message is transported?
- What emotional effect is created? What does the advertising trigger?
- What influence does communication have on brand and sales?